One of my coworkers has a thing for Brad Pitt. So we made a life-size, cardboard cutout of Brad for her. It's standing in our common area at work. It looks fairly realistic at first glance. So realistic that another coworker opened the door one morning, and screamed when she saw it, thinking that there was a man standing in our common area.
Even funnier, another coworker popped his head in last week. We had left early so our office doors were closed and the lights were off. He saw the silhouette of Brad and asked, "Oh, did they all leave for the day?" When he didn't get a response, he looked closer and realized he was talking to a cardboard cutout. It also occurred to him then that it would have been odd for a man to be standing alone in the common area with the lights off.
4 comments:
Hee hee...that's funny! I forsee a lot of practical jokes in the future.
didn't the katie's have a life-size cut-out off brad pitt, too?
Hmmm, I seem to remember you guys talking about something like that...
Yeah, I think the Katies did have their own Brad.
Post a Comment