Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Spring Update

It seems like our social life has started picking up with the advent of Spring. Here's a quick update from the last week.

Wednesday night, our friend got us tickets to see a sneak preview of Iron Man. It was a great superhero movie! And Robert Downey Jr was terrific as Tony Stark. I might go see it again.

Friday, we went out with our good friends to celebrate one of them winning "teacher of the year" at her school. She really deserves the award. You can tell when she talks about her students that she really cares about them. Plus anyone who can manage a classroom of pre-teens is a hero in my book.

Sunday, we borrowed a friend's dog, and went hiking with my 'rents in Yellow Springs. It was a beautiful day!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and you Mom have the exact same smile.

Winston

Anonymous said...

I meant "you and your"

My bad

Unknown said...

I AM IRON MAN!!

Alpha Monkey said...

Hahaha!