Aww, he's a cutie patootie! Ethan has forbidden me from given our future dog people food. I have forbid him from letting our future dog sit on the furniture. We'll see how these rules turn out. :)
Duvie is a pretty cool dog. He is funny. I like watching him run around while I've been drinking. I still say we should have put those light necklaces and baloons on him at Vanessa's party and tried to float him.
A pound puppy! Seriously, we want a medium sized dog with short hair. We'd actually like a poodle mix but I'm pretty firm on the pound thing, so if there aren't any poodle mixes at the pound, I guess we'll have to make do.
4 comments:
Aww, he's a cutie patootie! Ethan has forbidden me from given our future dog people food. I have forbid him from letting our future dog sit on the furniture. We'll see how these rules turn out. :)
Duvie is a pretty cool dog. He is funny. I like watching him run around while I've been drinking. I still say we should have put those light necklaces and baloons on him at Vanessa's party and tried to float him.
L - What kind of dog are you guys thinking of getting?
Eric - Ha! I forgot about that night with the glow-necklaces. I remember Stal was doing some pretty creative things with them.
A pound puppy! Seriously, we want a medium sized dog with short hair. We'd actually like a poodle mix but I'm pretty firm on the pound thing, so if there aren't any poodle mixes at the pound, I guess we'll have to make do.
Anyway, the first thing is to get a house. :)
Post a Comment