Saturday, September 1, 2007
Lloyd Strikes Again
A few of my guy friends were at Skully's recently, and one of them got hit on by another guy. As they were relating the story, it dawned on me that this guy they were describing sounded familiar. A slightly built, effeminate Filipino? It was Lloyd! This was the same guy who, on separate occasions, hit on five of my guy friends when we were in college. That was almost a decade ago! I remember my one friend was the only one in the group who didn't get hit on, and he felt kind of left out. What are the chances that six of my friends would get hit on by the same stranger? Either this town is too small, or Lloyd hits on a LOT of people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
OMG! I totally forgot about Lloyd! Who was hurt that he didn't get hit on? A.S.?
Yeah, me too! I can't believe he's still around and that he hasn't changed at all. And yeppers, it was A.S.
Who's A.S.? Oh is that...wait, what's with all the first letters, initials, etc? Is this a semi secret blog or something?
Hi Chris,
I was using initials in general just because I didn't know if other people wanted to be mentioned on the internet. It's not a secret blog, but I did make it private because a friend's ex was reading it to see what he might be up to. If any of our friends want to read the blog, I'd be happy to add their email address to the "approved" list. By the way, do you remember Lloyd?
Post a Comment