Monday, February 11, 2008

Snow!

It's snowing! I'm sitting on the couch hoping for a snow day tomorrow. Looking out the big windows in our living room, it feels like we're living in a giant snow globe. I went out on the terrace earlier this evening to snap a few photos, but I couldn't quite capture the beauty of the large, fluffy snowflakes. Instead, I got a couple shots of Hickory St/Front St covered in snow.



3 comments:

L said...

Oh, I remember snow days. Sad thing is, even if we did get snow days here (which we don't), I wouldn't get one because we are considered essential personnel. :( *Cue the sad music*

Bryan said...

I kinda miss snow, but it's 40 now and suppose to be at least 55 here today, it's not so bad ;) Nothing like shorts & t-shirt weather in Jan & Feb :)

Alpha Monkey said...

L - I guess you Alaskans are used to snow. Here, people drive 20 miles under the speed limit even if it rains.

Bryan - I would trade the snow for some warmer weather. I'm freezing!