Tuesday, August 28, 2007

*$$

*$$ is R's clever code name for Starbucks. Get it? The first time he IM'd me asking if I wanted to go on a *$$ run, I thought it stood for "ass".

Anyway, I went on our regular Starbucks run with the coworkers this morning. As I was ordering a tall dulce de leche, a pair of twins who looked to be in their late forties walked in. Wearing the same outfit! I didn't think twins did that past the age of 10 (with the exception of Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen). These ladies had the same black pants, teal checkered blouse and even the same haircut dyed the same shade of red! I looked over at my coworker to see if he'd noticed. He gave me a knowing smile. We giggled a little, but managed to contain our amusement. And then the barista asked the ladies what their names were. The one on the left responded, "I'm Rita and this is my sister Juanita." That was too funny. I had to leave the store in hysterics.

No comments: